Friday, 25 April 2014

My Changing world – A shake up



 A New Start


Today I’m interested in my Blog and on checking some of my follower’s views; I find that most of them are using Wordpress. I have checked it out and I realise that my set up is not of the standard I would like. Theirs are better.

Decision

I am preparing to restart my blogs on Wordpress. For me a blog is an essential tool for making contacts and hopefully expanding interest in my business. It appears to me that this tool is better suited for individuals like me particularly small businesses. My research shows that it used by the large businesses also. I apologize if this appears I am selling Wordpress, it is not. My intention is to let others know the benefits and achievements by using Wordpress to make my presence known online. I am not at this present time going to go into the individual advantages of using Wordpress for my blog. My reason is twofold

  1. I may not be issuing any blogs for a few days.
  2. I would like to make my blog more interesting. I consider it important that the readers like the blog rather than myself.

 To conclude

As previously stated I may be offline for a little while as I prepare to open this new Blogging platform. I am hoping to find it offers me extra’s, if like me small businesses need to have the benefit of developing a good online presence. I want a good stand alone blog to use with my current websites, it may pay you to follow my idea and use a Wordpress blog site if you don’t already do so. Hope to tell you more when I revamp my blogs. As everything on the internet changes, so must we all. It is better to realise one’s mistakes, admit them and move forward than to bury one’s head in the sand. Some may disagree with me but I am passing my views on my own blogs with the intention of improving, others maybe perfectly happy using other fields. This is a personal opinion.

I wish everyone well - Stanley.

PS  - You can still view “Copy This Idea” @




 

No comments:

Post a Comment