Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Quality not Quantity

You may have noticed I do not Blog everyday. I am aware that this is not following the pattern followed by many Bloggers. That type of person instructs you to gain notice on the search engines and I believe that is being regimented and I feel that people get fed up reading the same type of jargon. I believe genuine followers get tired of cliché style Blogs.

My view is to give an insight of my private interests as people are all different. Neither do I fill my material with lots of Key words and untold numbers of affiliate messages. I select something I do myself and fully believe in. I prefer something or someone that gives a positive conclusion. I don't prepare lots of items to release repeatedly as I consider that to be an intrusion and boring.

I write when I believe I am Blogging something of interest or value. Maybe I'm wrong. But I prefer to be different than Blasé.

Once an important person in my life said I was inimitable, that made me feel good. I hope that I can remain that way and help others with my individuality. If you join a too bigger pack you become invisible and no-one can tell the difference. I hope that my readers are not over logged with trivia.


You know I like Birds. So here is another photo of my Friend Queenie for those who do not have the luxury of a garden full of Birds. I have just had a thief in my garden. All my strawberries were stolen. Guess who? Yes it was her. But I still love her.

Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment