Friday, 19 May 2017

Overweight or Obese?


 

Are you Overweight or Obese? The Establishment Blames You.

They Claim it’s your Fault.


The Truth and the Reason is the Food we eat does not contain the amount of Natural Plant Minerals that our parents had in the food 30 to 40 years ago.
 
The Result – We eat more and more food because our bodies crave the Minerals which gives us the nutrition we need.  
 
Besides overeating we turn to eating comfort foods which are full of sugars and other items which are addictive.
The Answer – Many would call it a secret but it’s not. The Answer is the Truth that the body needs The Natural Plant Minerals that is no longer in the soil and therefore not in the food we eat and as a result not in our bodies. A revolutionary method of obtaining Pure Natural Plant Minerals from the ground to replace those lacking in our bodies has been found at www.simply75minerals.com  These Raw Natural nutrients are so vital to your health.
 
I found this and became so passionate that I became a distributor so that others could receive the Nutrition that I was receiving. I hope that on taking the Minerals many others will take the same course as I did and become a distributor as well and help as many people as possible the Opportunity to give their bodies all the Raw Material’s it requires to maintain and renew themselves in order to enjoy a Healthy and Disease Free Life.
 
 
For more information go to – www.simply75minerals.com
Wishing you a Happier and Healthier Life.
Stanley

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment