Another
Reason for Working from Home
Hi everyone,
todays post as it happened.
A View from my bedroom window this morning and this is what I saw. A Snow Covered
Garden. A Pretty Winter scene but its Cold out there.
I showered
and dressed, went to the front of the house looked out at the road, the cars
were all covered in Snow, the road looked pretty dodgy. No-one was attempting
to move as we are on a hill.
After
breakfast a thought came through my head and I realised how lucky I was to be a
self-employed with no need to carry stock or go out and deliver products to
Customers, as I now saw some of my neighbours attempting to clear their cars
and risk the hazardous journey to work. They did not look very happy.
I switched on my Computer and sipped my
Sizzling Mineral drink, thought about my less fortunate friends who were not
able to enjoy the luxury of a warm comfortable workplace. I realised that of
some of them would have to telephone a rather worried employer and explain to
them that they were not in a position to come to work due to the weather
conditions. Would they get paid?
I connected
to the Internet and began making contact and communicating with prospective
customers. My next step was to contact possible recruits to enrol them into our
team. Explain how they get training and advice, how to progress through the
team and to take advantages of a monthly income, a new car, a new home paid for
and even shareholdings in the company. All this in the bad weather and when the
weather improves I can grab my Clubs and nip out and enjoy a round of Golf.
This was an
opportunity for me when contacting prospective customers to explain the
benefits that could obtain from the product. I do not make a sales pitch I only
show them the testimonials from people who have benefitted from this Pure
Natural Plant Mineral product and how it has improved their lives.
It is also a
Business opportunity that anyone can take and it means a complete change of lifestyle.
You Choose. When to play and when to work. You become a member of a group which
continues to work 24/7 even in your absence. What Independence. Even if you are
disabled and shy to talk directly to people. It provides the opportunity for
anyone seeking to help others and to benefit from your efforts.
ANYONE of
You Can Be a MEMBER
This is not
being smug. It is not bragging. The facts are there for anyone wishing to check
them out and participate. No matter where in the world they are they can become
a member of our friendly team. New members are welcome and are helped by other
people in the team without envy of their success. This in itself is a benefit.
You can start today or a year from now you wished you had. All you need to do
is be able to work from home full or part time, have ambition and be prepared
to train.
We need
to talk to you NOW.
0800 044
5875



No comments:
Post a Comment