My Recent Recruiting Program in a Part Of Scotland
This was an Opportunity to Become Part of a World Wide Success. It is Open to Everyone NOW
Disappointing
That is to
say the least. It was not a failure, it was a lesson that it was attracting the
wrong type of recruit and I Learned that most of the applicants were afraid of
themselves. Some applied requesting secret tricks on how to succeed without
taking any risks themselves. This failure to find the right applicants made it
clear to me that I should be more emphatic about the type of recruit I
required.
The attitude
of some of the applicants. They wanted freebees and undertakings that they
would succeed, unrealistically relying on me and my team to instruct them how
to obtain their success beyond their dreams. Without committing themselves to
any real effort and showing obvious signs they feared they might not succeed.
That attitude can never be a recipe for success. It is doomed before it starts. No-one can help
them not even themselves.
What Do I Want
I am seeking
people who are willing to adapt to the changes in this modern world. A world
where in fact some people will have even three jobs in their lifetime as we are
all living longer and wishing more from life. I am looking for people willing
to progress, willing to learn and wanting success. That is the type of person I
want to contact me.
Result
Then with my
team they can achieve whatever they desire. We can work with them so that they
can make their dreams a reality. In the team they are coached to succeed by
people who have already succeeded. We share our super training methods and they
will learn all that our team leaders can teach them. The method to develop success
is by following our proven strategies.
Applicants
with that attitude, working with us will build them a successful business over
competitors who will not be able to compete with your skills. Anyone willing to
discover and learn more just ring this Free Phone number
0800 044 5875
It’s
there for you just have the desire to become a team member and find success.
What Will We Do
- How to plan your next step
- How to create opportunities
- How to develop marketing skills
- How to believe in yourself
- How to enjoy and have fun
- How to work from home, full or part time
- How you will be able to become a shareholding member of the Company
Call Now a 24 hour service
0800 044 5875

No comments:
Post a Comment